- You need to cut it! Remember to trim your cotton wick to 1/4" before relighting your candle. This will give a brighter and cleaner burn. Snip the tip with wick trimmers, scissors, or with a tissue paper.
- We use a special creamy wax made of coconut and soy wax.
- To ensure proper candle care it is advised to burn your candle 3-4 hours at a time.
- Make sure the wax pool is free of wick trimmings as well as other debris.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Never burn your candle for more than the recommended time. Doing so can cause the glass jar to overheat and possibly crack. All of our glass jars are candle approved by our suppliers.
- Do not let your candle burn itself out. Stop use when only 1/2" of wax remains.
We use a luxurious and complex blend of coconut and soy wax designed to give a creamy white appearance. This wax is gluten-free, toxin-free, paraben-free, and phthalate-free.
We opt for the natural wax color but there can be discoloration/variation from candle to candle due to the fragrance oils and through out the life of your candle burns. This is also normal and does not affect the burn of your candle.
Although coconut wax candles have much less soot, it can be expected! If you do not trim your cotton wicks, they will soot. It is important to burn your coconut wax candles properly.